Vauxhall Corsa-e now on subscription
Images for illustrative purposes only. Exact trim may vary. Image source: drivingelectric.com
Try the Vauxhall Corsa-e on subscription
The first Vauxhall electric car was launched in 2011, after the Vauxhall Ampera was revealed at the Geneva Motor Show and went on to win the 2012 European Car of the Year award. Vauxhall has committed to releasing an electric version of its entire catalogue by the year 2024, and will only produce electric vehicles from 2028.
- Great Range: The Corsa-e has a range up to 222 miles, with the Mokka-e not far behind at 209 miles. With rapid charge, it takes just 30 minutes to charge the battery to 80%.
- Sleek Design: Vauxhall has sleek, stylish designs that are smart and modern.
- Fast acceleration: While not quite fast enough to be considered sporty, Vauxhall electric cars have great acceleration, with the Corsa-e capable of 0-60mph in 8 seconds.
- Full of tech: Vauxhall pack their EVs with tech, including an infotainment centre with a seven-inch touchscreen.
We currently offer the Vauxhall Corsa-e for subscription in five variants (trims):
All-inclusive subscriptions on elmo
We’ve made it simple, with no hefty deposits or long-term commitments. Just your own electric car, with one monthly rolling cost including (as standard):
- electric car hire
- comprehensive insurance
- maintenance and servicing
- breakdown cover
Book online today, get verified in 24 hours and get your Vauxhall Corsa-e in just four working days (subject to availability).
Value for money
Our prices are competitive with some of the best lease deals you can find. And unlike lease deals, we don’t ask for a chunky deposit or lengthy contractual commitment.
That’s why our deals are some of the best in the market and our cars are in such high demand.
Vauxhall Corsa-e SRi Premium 50kWh
- Upfront payment
- Minimum commitment
- Total monthly cost
- Vehicle monthly payment
- Upfront payment**
- Breakdown cover
- Carbon offset
- Vehicle Excise Duty
- 36 months
- 1 month
* Compared against leading lease deals at 10,000 miles a year.
** Split monthly over 24 months.
*** Lease vs elmo comparison guideline only. May vary depending on model.