How to End your Subscription
When you decide to end your subscription, you’ll need to give us 30 days’ notice in line with your minimum contract period:
- elmoFlex – there’s just a 60-day minimum term so you can give us notice 30 days’ notice after your first month
- elmoSave – with a 12-month minimum, the soonest you can give notice is month 11.
The easiest way to do this is by signing into your elmo dashboard, heading to Subscriptions on the left toolbar, then click End subscription. You’ll be asked to choose a convenient pick up date and provide a brief reason for ending your subscription.
- You can choose to return the vehicle at any point within your 30-day notice period. But your final bill will be calculated pro rata to the end of your 30-day notice period.
After you’ve returned the car…
As you pay for each month on elmo in advance, there is nothing more to pay, unless:
- After an inspection, there is damage beyond what’s acceptable in our Fair Wear & Tear Policy
- You have exceeded your monthly mileage allowance (you can check your subscription agreement for your excess mileage charge or speak to the team). See how our mileage works.
We will then issue a final bill, if necessary, to cover these expenses.
Call us on 0330 165 4945
Email us at email@example.com
Try our suitability tool
Browse our electric cars