Starting your subscription
Thanks for your booking request! We hope to have you up and running in no time. Here’s what happens next:
Getting your vehicle
- Approval: We’ll check the details of your application (incl. driving license, driving history, credit check) within 1 working day.
- Payment taken: If you pass our checks, we’ll instruct our payment partner to accept the ‘initial payment’ which was reserved in your account when you made the booking. If we can’t accept your booking, you will receive an email notification and your initial payment will be returned as per our Payments Policy.
- Delivery date confirmed: Once you’ve passed our checks, we’ll email you to the confirm the delivery date and AM or PM window. Once you confirm, we’ll book the delivery with our logistics partner.
- Set up Direct Debit: You’ll need to set up a direct debit from your dashboard for your future monthly payments starting from month 2.
- Sign our Hire Contract: We’ll then send you our hire contract via DocuSign. You can sign this online without the hassle of printing and posting!
Setting up any optional extras
You may have chosen to include additional services in your subscription. To get set up, there may be some extra steps you need to take…
If you chose to include our public charging membership in your subscription, there’s nothing you need to do.
Your membership card will be delivered with the car or we’ll pop it in the post to you before the car is delivered!
Home charge point
We’ve partnered with Easee and AES to help you get set up for home charging. You can buy an Easee One unit and have it fully installed at your home in just a few weeks from £949*.
*If your home doesn’t quality for standard installation, AES will quote for additional labour and materials.
Key features of the Easee One charger:
- Efficient charging for all types of electric cars
- Sleek, attractive design which is weatherproof
- Smart charging from wherever you are via the Easee App
- 3-year warranty and continuous software updates
How does it work?
It’s easy to get set up and the AES expert team will be on hand to help you every step of the way.
1. Head over to our AES partner page and complete a short installation survey
2. Select any additional options you’d like to include, like extra cables or a new coloured front (to match your car!)
3. AES will review and send you a quote via email
4. Choose a payment option
5. Once happy, arrange a convenient time for installation with AES
6. Enjoy convenient and fast charging from your very own driveway!
Here’s what to expect on the big day…
On the day of the delivery, you’ll receive updates from the delivery driver.
When the driver has arrived, they will inspect the car for any damage and ask you to sign the inspection report. (When you hand back the car, a similar inspection will take place to assess for any damage that falls ouside of Fair Wear & Tear).
Please have your driving licence or other ID to hand so the driver can confirm they are giving the car to the correct person.
The driver will show you around the car, explaining its key features and how it works. Once you’ve got the key, you’re all set to start driving.