Fair Wear & Tear and Vehicle Return
Our Wear and Tear Policy
It’s simple. We won’t charge you for reasonable wear and tear as defined in the BVRLA’s Fair Wear & Tear Standards.
When we deliver and collect the car to/from you, we carry out an inspection which includes a video recording of the condition of the car. At the end of your subscription, we’ll compare these two condition reports and assess any damage against BVRLA guidelines.
When you receive the car
- Inspect the car in good light
- Communicate any damage to us by sending photos/videos to email@example.com
- If you are unhappy with the condition of the vehicle, let us know and we will arrange a repair and/or for a replacement vehicle
While you have the car
If you wish to organise any repairs to vehicle damage yourself, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can approve the repair.
Poor repairs (e.g. shape distortion, colour mismatch) could result in our having to charge you for the repairs to be re-done.
At the end of your subscription
Here’s what to do before returning the car:
- Ensure all charging cables are in the boot
- Thoroughly clean and valet the car
- Ensure that you have returned any items you may have removed to their correct positions (e.g. parcel shelf)
- Ensure your elmoCharge card is left inside the glovebox (if used, we’ll deactivate it once your subscription with us ends)
Call us on 0330 165 4945
Email us at email@example.com
Try our suitability tool
Browse our electric cars